Network Printer

Hello.

I have a stand-alone network printer (Xerox NC 60 PS3) and try to use it with Debian potato.
When I send a job to the printer via the printing daemon (lpr), everything seems normal,
I mean the job is removed and I got no error messages, but the printer prints nothing.

Now, I tried both Lprng an lpd, the result is the same. With lprng, I sometimes got
the message "Nothing to print", but usually everything happens as the job had been printed.

 The jobs are however correctly printed with rlpr -H on the remote printer...

Does anybody know the reason of my trouble ? Could it be linked to KDE's "HP Laserjet utility" ?
Before installing KDE, I had the same printcap files, and everything worked fine.

Help !

--
Petru NOTINGHER jr.
Laboratoire d'Electrotechnique de MONTPELLIER (LEM)

Phone + (33)(0)4.67.14.34.85
Fax     (33)(0)4.67.04.21.30
e-mail  petru@univ-montp2.fr