Re: /etc/profile

I knew that, technically speaking. =]  In all my
~/.profiles I had the semicolons, but when I switched
all my functions to a centralized location I kinda
forgot. oops.
Okay, eine neue frage, bitte. What's the deal with
/etc/rc.boot
I put a script in there that looks more or less
identical to the other scripts already there, but when
I boot up I get a syntax error.

PATH=/sbin

modprobe sound
insmod uart401
insmod sb io=0x200 irq=5 dma=1 dma16=-1
insmod mpu401 io=0x330
insmod opl3 io=0x388
insmod v_midi

This is the same script I run as root to configure my
sound card modules.
It seems like all the other scripts in /etc/rc.boot
use #!/bin/sh as the first line, however is this not a
comment?

A long time a ago, in a galaxy far far away, ein
Deutschlander hat das geshreibt: