RE: Joystick on a SB32

> From: David Blackman [mailto:david@whizziwig.com]
> I have my SB32 autoconfigured by my BIOS, with sound support
> in my kernel, how can I get the joystick port on my SB32 to work
> without turning off auto-PNP in BIOS, and isapnp'ing it.

 I'm not sure you can. Somehow the card needs to be told to
activate the joystick port, and where to map it (almost always
0x200-0x207). If your BIOS can't, I don't think the kernel
drivers are smart enough to.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles          (248) 377-7735         ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

 "[B]eing able to break security doesn't make you a hacker any more than
      being able to hotwire cars makes you an automotive engineer."
                      - Eric Scott Raymond