Re: Gibberish on switching X to console

I had a similar problem with S3 ViRGE with XF86_SVGA, the console
character set got f****d up after switching from X to a VC.  I used to
fix this by running "setfont" (from the kdb package) after every
switch..

HTH,
Remco

--
Shell Patijn colonel amfetamine SIGINT semtex Beatrix MI5 NSA Noriega
Khaddafi fissionable spy NORAD Panama Mossad SEAL Team 6