using X Toolkit API on slink - Pushbutton.h?

Hello,

  I'm trying to get a full X Development system put together
based on slink.  I am trying to get some simple XT examples to
compile.  (although I have lesstif and GTK working nicely)

  There is no "Pushbutton.h" file on my system anywhere, although
in the Xaw directory "Box.h" and "Label.h" are there.

**   Do I need to install more packages for XT development?

  All my books are X11 R5 based, but I doubt that the push button
widget went away in R6!

Help!

John