Re: G400 high-res problem

I'm not a matrox user myself(yet) but i do see this:

http://www.xfree86.org/3.3.4/MGA4.html#5

   On some Millennium II cards the driver shows severe distortions with
24bpp in modes above about 1024x768. We hope to have automated the
detection and fix of this problem. If it still occurs, putting

Option "mga_24bpp_fix"

in the Device Section may fix the problem.

looks like 3.3.5 has the same problem as 3.3.4

hope this helps

nate