IPMASQ and UDP Packets

I'm trying to figure out how to set the IP Masquerading rules to allow UDP
packets to and from my local network.

Basically, I'm trying to get a battle.net connection going from my Win98
box running, and I don't want to hook the modem up to the windows box
(for some strange reason <is it?> my modem runs faster under linux than

I'm running slink (as per the current spec) on the server with kernel
version 2.2.1.

What do I need to do to get this running correctly?  I can do all the
normal stuff (ftp's, http, telnet, ping <though it is slower than it
should be>, as well as use ICQ and other stuff like that).

Just wondering what I need to modify/add to allow udp to be masqueraded
from my local win98 box?

	Peter Ludwig