Re: Stubborn Printer

Ok, so that means I can only print to that printer using Ghostscript?
More or less making it kinda useless as a general printer, right?

Regards,

Todd

At 02:20 PM 11/28/1999 -0500, Mike Werner wrote:
Todd Suess wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> I just got a new printer, a Canon BJC1000 which I got for free,
<rest snipped>

This printer does not do plain text.  According to
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/pht/show_printer.cgi?recnum=139017
it works using the BJC600 or BJC4000 Ghostscript driver.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
ICQ# 12934898                 |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"