Annoying anacron (or cron?) jobs after turning on the debian box

Hi all,
I saw a lot of complaints on this list, concerning the behaviour of debian box
shortly after turning it on. If the box is running continuously, all the
"serious housekeeping" tasks are performed unnoticeably (because before 7am
each normal computer user sleeps tidy :-) ), but if someone uses his/her
debian PC as a workstation, they make a serious trouble.
If you switch on your debian box just to do a  twenty-minutes ASAP work before
you go to the work, it is really annoying when the performance of your PC is
decreased 2 or three times by such "important" thing as updating the locate's
database (I'm not sure if I've  used the "locate" command even once in the last
week).
I think, that "reniceing" of this tasks could make them more acceptable.
What should I change in the /etc/crontab or /etc/anacrontab to let this jobs
be performed at eg. 19th priority?
Is it correct to change these files to the following form:

# /etc/anacrontab: configuration file for anacron

# See anacron(8) and anacrontab(5) for details.

SHELL=/bin/sh
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin

# These entries are useful for a Debian system.
1       5       cron.daily      nice 19 run-parts /etc/cron.daily
7       10      cron.weekly     nice 19 run-parts /etc/cron.weekly
30      15      cron.monthly    nice 19 run-parts /etc/cron.monthly

--
			TIA
			Wojciech Zabolotny

http://www.debian.org  Linux - free OS for free people!