Re: staroffice , potato , unrecoverable error

Hi!

I installed Star Office 5.1 in the /opt directory as root with the setup option /net.

Then I ran setup as normal user from the /opt/<staroffice-dir> directory and the
setup program installed basic files in my home directory.
That's all, no problems under potato with 2.2.11.

Did you install the files in your home directory or did you run soffice directly from
your installation directory??

Bye,

Sven