Re: potato dselect still broken?

Thank you for asking!
    No I have not received an answer except from a
person suggesting that I use it to take out all the
"yucky" packages like xbiff (he hates xbiff). But
other than that no. Do you have a suggestion? I would
really apperciate any help you can give me!
                           Thanks again for asking!!
     I hope to tell you that I've been helped with an
answer soon.
                          T. Stetson

--- Bernard de Rubinat <Bernard.deRubinat@sema.be>
wrote:
> I did not found answer to your potato dselect "no
> argument at line 224"
> problem. Did you get private reply? did you fixed
> the problem?
>

> Bernard
>
> --
> Bernard de Rubinat               | Sema Group
> Benelux
> Email: Bernard.deRubinat@sema.be | Rue de Stalle, 96
> Direct:+32 2 333 53 05           | B-1180 Bruxelles
> Secretary:+32 2 333 52 58        | Fax:   +32 2 333
> 55 22

=====
Why?  Why not?  Why not try?
The rule of an inquisitive mind.