Re: pon script

pppd will log to /var/log/messages include an excerpt from there when you
post, if you need to it should tell u exactly wahts goin on

nate

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Antonio Rodriguez wrote:

arodri >What could the reason be for the following? I have a serial modem in
arodri >tty0, now, some times when I do pon it works, some times it does not. I
arodri >didn't think that a chain of instructions could be moody.
arodri >Please help.
arodri >
arodri >
arodri >--