Re: MPX EN5038, dual nic cards

On Wed, Nov 24, 1999 at 05:53:29AM -0800, Kenneth Scharf wrote:
> If I configure a machine with dual nic's do they have to be the same type,
> or can I just load two drivers into the kernel for say one ne2000 card,
> and one 3-com card?
Both will work. Different cards and as modules is nicer actually because you
are easyly able to control which one will become eth0 and which one eth1.

Nils

--
Plug-and-Play is really nice, unfortunately it only works 50% of the time.
To be specific the "Plug" almost always works.            --unknown source