Controlling access to PPP - server

Hi all

I'm trying to organize "private" ppp - server on debian mashine.

I've installed 3 modems on ttyS0 - ttyS2, mgetty with AutoPPP configured
and pppd (ver 2.3.5-2).

I've created 3 option files (/etc/ppp/options.ttyS0, ...,S2) with lines like
xxx.xxx.xxx.8:xxx.xxx.xxx.9 in options.ttyS0
xxx.xxx.xxx.8:xxx.xxx.xxx.10 in options.ttyS1
xxx.xxx.xxx.8:xxx.xxx.xxx.11 in options.ttyS2

I've also created /etc/ppp/chap-secrets file containing clients ID's and
passwords

Everything works OK.

But now I'd like to select which user can connect to which modem.
As Each modem is assigned its own ip address I try to specify user's
personal IP
address in chap-secrets file. Now when user try to connect to another modem
he should be anable to configure IP as IP-address provided foe modem in
options file
differs from one allowed for him.

The problem is that when such user connects to another modem he is
assigned IP address allowed for him in chap-secrets overriding option.ttyS?
file
and connection is allowed !

May be I'm trying to do this in a wrong way?
Can anybody suggest me how can I achieve such control of ppp - users?

TIA Alex