Re: good book to learn perl

	Subject: Re: good book to learn perl
	Date: Tue, Nov 23, 1999 at 08:36:49AM -0600

Quoting Dave Sherohman(esper@usinternet.com):
>| Wayne Topa said:
>| > I sure have found it that way. 99% of my books are ordered from
>| > bookpool.
>|
>| I've had Very Bad Experiences with bookpool - lousy service (particularly in
>| dealing with backorders), slow (and expensive) shipping...  I placed one
>| order with them and will never do it again.

I find shipping costs the same as Amazon since they added Priorty mail
to their options.  They always beat or match Amazon on price and, as I
am in an adjacent State, my orders get here pretty quick.

I tend to order books which are in stock, so don't have backorder
problems.

YMMV

--
Micro Credo:
 Never trust a computer bigger than you can lift.