Re: little www svr

On Mon, Nov 22, 1999 at 09:20:26AM -0600, Marc Mongeon wrote:
> Jean-Yves:
>
> I'm a little confused about what you're asking.  If your ISP is
> providing 500MB disk space, presumably on their Web server, then
> you don't need to worry about running a Web server.  You create

Hi Marc, doing well? :)

No no, I was talking about my upload limits: upon 500 MB upload,
I should have to pay more :(((

That's why I'd like to put down my (own) server @ 400 Mb upload (seen
from my side)

I'm seeking for a small server (svr is only 16MB ram) who's able to
do this trick.
BTW, another question: I don't want to leave my station up 24hrs,
is there security problem if I set the svr on my server ?

JY
--
Jean-Yves F. Barbier <jybarbier@wanadoo.fr>
 It is easier to change the specification to fit the program than vice versa.