Re: kerneld won't go away!

Oleg Krivosheev wrote:

> just out of curiousity, why are you trying to kill kerneld?

I'm trying to kill kerneld just because I get the message "you almost
certainly don't want to be running kerneld with 2.2 kernels". So I'm
assuming that I don't want to be running kerneld. Maybe I am doing it
wrong - I haven't seen any better information on the subject, though.

> are you trying to set kmod properly?
>
> if yes, could someone provide sample docs/configuration
> for kmod? The only info i was able to find is
> 1K file in kernel sources

... I've never heard of kmod, so probably not :)

Stuart.