Re: good book to learn perl

Also available from O'Reilly is the "Perl CD Bookshelf". It's 6 books in
html format on one cd. You get:
Learning Perl
Learning Perl on Win32 Systems
Programming Perl
Advanced Perl Programming
Perl Cookbook
Perl in a Nutshell

... all in html format, plus a bonus dead tree copy of "Perl in a
Nutshell".

IMO pretty good value if you don't mind reading from your PC - costs
less than if you bought paper versions of both "Learning Perl" and
"Programming Perl".

(I dont work for O'Reilly, but I do enjoy their books ;)

Matthew