Ethernet irq #3

Thanks again.
Please excuse my ignorance but what would be the best way to change the irq and is 11 a good choice?
Also although ipchains is installed it`s not working (according to  a quick  glance at the HOWTO I need to patch the kernel)

FUDO2:/home/paul#  ipchains -L
ipchains: cannot open file `/proc/net/ip_fwnames'

Is this a problem or can I ignore it at least for the moment? Although one day I wil want to connect the win95 box to the internet through the network.

Paul
--
Paul Walton                 * Powered by *
Cambridge                * Debian GNU Linux *