Re: How to savely copy a disk?

For the win95 partition :.

1 - Create another primary partition.
      I have already tried to do it with the fdisk of linux but I had messages like
"partition table corrupted"
      finally I did it with the fdisk of win 95 (fat 16 or 32).
2 - boot linux
     create a new mount point for the new partition, mount both partitions
     copy the source partition to the target one with the 'cp' command.
3 - add new entry to the lilo.conf
4 - reboot on the new one and that's all.

Less than 30 minutes of work, to did it on an other partition on the same HD.

The only difference for you is that you have another hard drive, and I am not sure
that you will be able to
boot immediately on your second drive if you don't remove the first one...have a try.

FP