RE: How unstable is Potato?

I've had little trouble with Potato.  The only glitches I ever run into
are when some random package in the unstable branch is updated, and
several packages with dependencies on it aren't caught up. apt-get
will typically "hold" these packages back, until the mess is straightened
out.  dselect is less "competent" when dealing with this problem.

If you've been using apt-get and dselect for any length of time, however,
you should have no problem getting around this.

Bryan