Re: [OT] Re: Linux names (Re: Strange file names)

Phil Brutsche wrote:

> A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far way, someone said...
>
> > > ps: just kidding folks.  don't take me seriously on this one.  Tux (my
> > > server) is safe.
> >
> > Would it be off-topic of me to ask if anyone else has named their Linux
> > systems?
>
> Yes it would, actually.
>
> > Mine was called Debby Anne and now I've shortened it to Debby.
>
> I also have Giedi, Fury, and a SPARCstation running NetBSD called Arrakis.
> With a Kaitain coming soon.

Mine is okidz, which is basically my name. But the Sparc machine I've
been configuring is ss1; which is the flagship product of my company
(the one I work for).

Oki

--
Shells
   Command shells. Friendly user interfaces for beginners.

                       http://www.debian.org/Packages/stable/