Re: Win NT does 1600x1200, why not X? (FireGL 1000Pro)

aphro wrote:
> What is the full output of X when you start it ? use startx >& X.log and
> print the X.log to the list ..What version of X ?

	Dang.   I knew I was leaving something out.  Thanks for responding.
I've had to leave the machine for the afternoon, but I can say that the X
version is the latest from the potato .debs (for 3DLabs Permedia).

	X starts automatically for me on boot -- I end up in kdm (used to be
xdm).  How do I get the logfile you mention?

			Thanks,

				Brian