Re: cron messages

Ron> What does the following mean and how do I fix it??

Ron> /etc/cron.daily/cfengine:
Ron> cf:mustang:/etc/cfengine/cfengine.conf:26: parse error
Ron> cfengine:mustang::26: Warning: actionsequence is empty
Ron> cfengine:mustang::26: Warning: perhaps cfengine.conf has not yet been
Ron> set up?
Ron> cfengine:mustang::Execution terminated after parsing due to errors in
Ron> program

Edit /etc/cfengine/cfengine.conf.  The syntax is a bit braindamaged
and doesn't tolerate empty strings as action lists, so you have to
have at least one harmless action in each section (like the one that
checks symlinks).

Somebody else on the list already helped you with the suidmanager
part, I think.

--
Ian Zimmerman
Lightbinders, Inc.