Re: New release over due

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999, Tim Webster wrote:

> I have continued to use debian despite the fact that it has grown extremely out date.
> However failing to release a mini potato at this time, has forced me to drop
> debian.

Huh? I have not used stable Debian in a production system in a long time.
The closest I have are some slink installs with some of the newer apps and
libs needed to do what it does. On these systems I did not completely
upgrade to potato ... just upgraded what needed to be upgraded to get the
verison of tools I needed.