Problem with named

I have a small network at home that I am running named on.  I am also
using yi.org's free dynamic dns for my internet name.  I have had some
trouble with my two machines on the prifate network.  If I type nslookup I
get the address of the machine back with a message saying it cannot find
the name of that machine.  I then go into it with localhost as the machine
name.  How can I fix this problem?  Also, how can I add some machine
records to the files.  I have tried following the howto's and the readmes
but I have had no luck yet.

Thanks.

Brian Schramm
brian@schramms.yi.org