Xswallow, netscape 4.61 and potato

I just recently upgraded to potato and it's gone very smoothly. The
one exception is that xswallow appears to cause a Bus error in
navigtor. If I uninstall xswallow navigator works fine, install
xswallow and I get a bus error every time.

This was reported as a bug against xswallow (#45347 & #44612) but
according to the bug tracker it's "fixed". Perhaps something's not
quite right with my potato upgraded because it's certainly not "fixed"
for me. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Gary