CLISP on Debian for SPARC

Hello -

I installed Debian on a SPARC IPC. I would like to install CLISP on this platform. I can't seem to find a binary for this platform - it is not on the Debian distribution for SPARC. I am trying to build a version from the source but I am running into problems during the make.

1. If someone knows of a distribution for this platform, please let me know where you found it.
2. If someone has built and knows why the compilation might be failing because of a data type error in lispbibl while compiling spvw that would be very helpful. If someone can point me elsewhere to get some advice/help, that too would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Randy Kaplan