Write protected mailbox, mutt

Hi all,

I did ask this a while ago but never got any real answers
so I will try again with some more information.

I am using fetchmail, exim, mutt to handle my mailing and
I have one .forward file to redirect all my debian list
mails to its own mailbox.
Lately I have been having problems that this mailbox is
write protected and I can not delete any mails.
I used to believe this was caused by exim locking the mailbox
because I could sometimes delete mails.
But now I use fetchmail like this:

slayer:# fetchmail -avK

So what I am asking is really how I can have write access to
my mailbox.

My .forward looks like this

# Exim filter
        if $h_Resent-From: matches "debian-user*"
        then seen save /home/jocke1s/Mail/debian-user
        endif
        if $h_From: matches "Nvi"
	then seen save /dev/null
	endif

It is located in my home dir

-rwxr-xr-x   1 jocke1s  jocke1s       200 Sep  8  2001 .forward

My Mail dir looks like this:

drwxrwsr-x   4 jocke1s  jocke1s      1024 Jun 21 05:24 Mail

and my mailbox like this:

-rw-------   1 jocke1s  jocke1s   1290654 Jun 21 05:24 debian-user
That is how the file is created by the .forward file.

Mutt data:
slayer:~/Mail$ mutt -v
Mutt 1.0pre4i (1999-10-11)
Copyright (C) 1996-9 Michael R. Elkins and others.
Mutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type `mutt -vv'.
Mutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type `mutt -vv' for details.

System: Linux 2.2.12 [using ncurses 4.2]
Compile options:
-DOMAIN
-HOMESPOOL  +USE_SETGID  +USE_DOTLOCK  +USE_FCNTL  -USE_FLOCK
+USE_IMAP  +USE_POP  +HAVE_REGCOMP  -USE_GNU_REGEX  +HAVE_COLOR
+HAVE_PGP5  +HAVE_PGP2  +HAVE_GPG
-BUFFY_SIZE
-EXACT_ADDRESS  +ENABLE_NLS
SENDMAIL="/usr/sbin/sendmail"
MAILPATH="/var/spool/mail"
SHAREDIR="/usr/share/mutt"
SYSCONFDIR="/etc"
ISPELL="/usr/bin/ispell"
_PGPPATH="/usr/bin/pgp"
_PGPV2PATH="/usr/bin/pgp"
_PGPV3PATH="/usr/bin/pgp"
_PGPGPGPATH="/usr/bin/gpg"
To contact the developers, please mail to <mutt-dev@mutt.org>.

Exim:
slayer:/etc# dpkg -s exim
Package: exim
Section: mail
Installed-Size: 1025
Maintainer: Mark Baker <mbaker@iee.org>
Version: 3.03-1
...snip...

Fetchmail:
This is fetchmail release 5.1.2+NTLM+SDPS+NLS

I hope someone can help me with this. I can also post my
exim.conf and muttrc files if anyone is interested.

Best Regards
Joakim Svensson