Re: Please test pppconfig-2.0

John Hasler the developer of pppconfig doubts:

> I would appreciate some test reports, particulary
> on the new features and on changing authentication methods.

With the previous Beta of pppconfig, I had serious issues of
connecting with 'pon'.   The error reported was 'authentication
failure' even with 'noauth' in the /etc/ppp/options.  Now, with
pppconfig-2.0 everything is normal and I am  back connecting to the
Net with pppconfig.

I am using 'potato' with kernel pre4 of 2.3.27 and 'pppconfig'
is the ultimate uty for a dial-up user who has very meagre
resources.....

ragOO, VU2RGU.                         PGP Key 1024/1A747CB1
Fingerprint: 61 CD 0F 96 7A 94 4F F6 F0 42 1B 6D C0 A4 24 CF
--
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W     FREE..Debian GNU/Linux