MiroPCTV and ATI 128

Hi all,

I wonder if I'm alone with the following problem:
When I watch TV (xawtv, KDE 1.1.2, kernel 2.2.12), sometimes, it hangs;
evrything is stuck for # 7-12 seconds, then it goes on; I really mean
goes on, because if I have a clock opened, the hand of seconds don't
jump: it go fast from the seconds it was stuck to the good position.

That's boooring!

If somebody has a clue...

JY
--
Jean-Yves F. Barbier <jybarbier@wanadoo.fr>
 Real computer scientists don't program in assembler.  They don't write