Re: Where is sound.h?

You have to download the Linux-Source or install the Debian package.
Then you'll find sound.h under /usr/src/linux/include/sound...
Before you can now run make you have to edit the Makefile and replace
INCLUDEDIR=/usr/include with INCLUDEDIR=/usr/src/linux/include...
Also compile a new kernel with the option:
KERNEL_SOUNDCARD_SUPPORT = M
After compiling, installing and rebooting enter as root:
insmod soundcore
insmod sound
insmod emu10k1

That's should be all... ;-)