Sparc Potato

Hi

Does anyone know what the status of Sparc Potato is? I tried to install it
last night but it ended up in a conflict between the kernel version (2.2.1)
and libc6 which needed at least kernel 2.2.7. The latter kernel was not
available anywhere which made it impossible to install. Furthermore I couldn't
downgrade to Slink and I ended up installing Slink from scratch.
Now I'm wondering if the Sparc branch is taken as seriosly as the Intel
branch. Anyone?

Btw. The machine was a MicroSparc 4 70MHz.

--
Sven Esbjerg
http://www.dina.dk/~joker