Re: Compiling ATA/66 support into the kernel?

i cant say off the top of my head, ive only seen reports of it being
included in 2.3.x kernels, i think it would be more of a loader issue
(LILO in most cases) then a kernel issue. worht a try tho if you really
want ata/66, i wouldnt risk using ata66 on my bp6 though)(or on any system
of mine)

nate