Re: Security

best way is to get a drive that physically supports read only via a
jumper, or some bios's support setting the drive in read only mode.(ive
seen this feature on some single board computers ive been testing)

many scsi drives have a jumper on them for read only operation. software
read only is easily defeated. im not sure how easily (if its possible) to
defeat bios level read only access..i figure its not possible to defeat
hard coded read onlya ccess on a drive via a jumper though.

nate