Re: setting the date with date

hit date

and u get

Wed Nov  3 22:56:57 PST 1999

hit date --set "Wed Nov  3 22:56:57 PST 1999"

anmd the new date is set ..of course change according to what u got goin
there. i suggest using NTP to set the date, more accurate..get your date
set to the microsecond, unless you can type fast enough to set it that way
:) i just re synched my main server's date, it was off by -0.019408
seconds ..

nate