Re: console-tools-data errors on install.

On  2 Nov, Joey Hess wrote:

> console-tools does different things depending on if debconf is installed or
> not, but the bug is in console-tools.

I just want to make sure I understand this. If I install cosole-tools
without having debconf installed will console-tools be operating
differently than if I install it with debconf already present?

Also, will installing debconf later "update" console-tools to do these
"different things", or does "different things" just means it does the
same things differently?

Regards,
Christian Dysthe
E-mail: cdysthe@oddbird.dyndns.org