Runtime kernel parameters configuration

When I was configuring kernel 2.2.13 (make menuconfig)
I was looking for IP: always defragment
(CONFIG_IP_ALWAYS_DEFRAG) and I couldn't find it. It
had to be somewhere because its required for masquerading.

Then it hit me, some kernel options are moving to
/proc/sys/* and can be configured at runtime.

For example, to enable up forwarding you can do:
# echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
or
# sysctl -w net/ipv4/ip_forward=1

(I prefer sysctl...)

And yes, CONFIG_IP_ALWAYS_DEFRAG was moved to
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_always_defrag

Here is the silly question:

Where are all /proc/sys/* options described???
(or all the /proc/* entries for that matter)

Regards,

Onno