Re: kernel series v2.2 and new deb packages

Phil,

> You don't need to install any glibc2.1 packages to run kernel 2.2 - I'm
> doing it right now.  You just need to update some programs as per the
> kernel documentation (best by compiling from scratch, imo).

	Yup, you're right. I didn't explain myself clearly enough.

	I have installing programs from scratch, and I found out that many
of the program versions that are needed for v2.2 which are in the potato
distribution need libc6 2.1 in order to run.

	I was just wondering if somebody had made a version of them that
runs with libc6 2.0. Something like netbase_3.12-2_i386, which is from
potato but is compiled to run ok on slink.

-- p.