Re: dselect

it would be helpful if you noted what package(s) were being instaled.  in
slink XFREE86 is spread accross a vast number of packages according to
what they are used for.

if you told it to install XFREE86, i find it highly unlikely it is
installing something other then XFRE86 :)  something else is there may be
other packages marked for installation that when you ran the install part
of dselect it installed those too.

nate