BUG

I am utterly disappointed. After two weeks of dealing with installing
debian and trying to learn, my Linux machine has crashed or should I say
frozen. YES.
While trying to read the Debian online help for ethernet 3com cards , my
machine suddenly froze without any ability to get out. This is the
second time today after losing 0.6% non contiguous. This also seemed to
affect my win95 which has been working great under Linux control. Hasn't
crashed once, or further, would actually shut down properly. How about
that. There is obviously a bug in this part of debian. Someone should
look at it. Or is there a patch for this. The Debian/GNU Linux distro..
I got at the Linux World Expo in San Jose in August, '99. Hopefully,
some day soon I can actually on the net, get my mail, have sound and
video, but for now, I'm stuck with my ass up to books, papers, and this
windows machine that let's me communicate with you gods of Linux who can
help the pitiful. Please help? I still net to get the information for
the 3com ethernet card. Where do you guys suggest. Thanks.
Ray Ferrari