xemacs font problem

I just moved to a new apartment. When i restarted linux I got a message
that the system hasn't been shut down properly, and that there were some
bad inodes.
When i tried to start emacs i got a message that it can't get any usable
font, and it seg faulted. It worked fine before that.
I tried to install xfs again, and i installed the last version of xemacs21
(i had the one before last) but it didn't help.
The full error message  i got:
Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
Warning: Unable to load any usable fontset

Fatal error (11).
Your files have been auto-saved.
Use `M-x recover-session' to recover them.

Please report this bug by running the send-pr script included
with XEmacs, or selecting `Send Bug Report' from the help menu.
As a last resort send ordinary email to `crashes@xemacs.org'.
*MAKE SURE* to include the information in the command
M-x describe-installation.

If at all possible, *please* try to obtain a C stack backtrace;
it will help us immensely in determining what went wrong.
To do this, locate the core file that was produced as a result
of this crash (it's usually called `core' and is located in the
directory in which you started the editor, or maybe in your home
directory), and type

  gdb /usr/bin/xemacs core

then type `where' when the debugger prompt comes up.
(If you don't have GDB on your system, you might have DBX,
or XDB, or SDB.  A similar procedure should work for all of
these.  Ask your system administrator if you need more help.)

Lisp backtrace follows:

  # bind (frame-being-created)
  make-frame(nil #<x-device on ":0.0" 0x22b5>)
  frame-initialize()
  # bind (debugger debug-on-error command-line-args-left)
  command-line()
  # (unwind-protect ...)
  normal-top-level()
  # (condition-case ... . error)