Re: portmap on debian

if it tries to load that binary, and it doesnt exist, it cant load it
..safer then erasing it ..

adding exit 0 at the top may prevent other things inside netbase that may
or may not be important to your installation from loading.  it looks to me
that all teh default firewall rules are in netbase(including the "spoof
protection")

nate