Re: "Cuenta pelas" para Internet

On Fri, Oct 29, 1999 at 11:51:20AM +0100, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> On 29 Oct 1999, Rafael Martn Candial wrote:
> > Hola, hasta ahora me he conectado a Internet desde Windows, pero he
> > conseguido configurar mi modem en Linux y he descubierto que todo
> > funciona mejor y es mas estable (era de suponer). He decidido
> > navegar desde Linux pero hecho en falta una utilidad que tenia en
> > Windows: Un programa que contabilice las llamadas que he hecho
> > Internet y que me indique a cuanto asciende cada llamada....  Si
> > alguien conoce alg?n programa similar para  Linux le agradecer?a que
> > me indicara cual es.
> >
> > Muchas gracias.
> >
> He's looking for a program that keeps track of the calls he's made and
> how much they cost. I don't know of one but perhaps someone does?

pppcosts (http://www.isjm.com/tst/pppcosts.htm)
	Has cost files for various countries already.
pppctl (http://www.earth.li/projectpurple/progs/pppctl.html)
	By me. :) Very ropey, no cost files yet so the data for
	BT (in UK) is hard coded in. Next version will have costing
	files though.
pppsum (http://pppsum.lncb.com.br/)
	No idea, haven't looked at it. Found it on freshmeat.

J.

--
Never test for an error unless you're ready to handle it.
This .sig was brought to you by the letter G and the numbers 5 & 20