telnetd timeout setting

Ok, I've RTFM, man page, /usr/doc/telenet, and I've looked through many of
the files in /etc....

Can someone tell me where I can find the "timeout" setting for telnet? I
want to set it so I can
leave myself logged into my box at home for hours on end while I'm at
work.....it currently seems
to timeout after about a couple of minutes.....

Who:      Erich Newell        E-Mail:    erich_newell@ci.mesa.az.us
What:     Sr. Systems Engineer     Words:     "If you're not living life
Doing:    Community Applications          on the edge, you're taking
For:      City of Mesa               up too much space"