Re: Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 for x86 Installation Problem

Hi Robert & Hendy
 I missed your post Hendy but did have this one from Robert. It was
about 1 or 2
months ago I installed this way. Are you stuck after your selection of
4.harddisk?
As I recall after selecting harddisk a screen came up with where is the
files located. In my case I had them in /hda1 . Somehow installation
automaticlly mounted
this after I showed them where the files where.          Dean