Help Please, potato ne2000 install problem
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Debian User List)
- Subject: Help Please, potato ne2000 install problem
- From: "Stan Brown" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:05:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Message-id: <rxlveC.A.4VC.bN5F4@murphy>
I am trying to install from the latest unstable on a machine with a
NE200 network card.
During the initial boot session, I select this module, and configure
networking, and am able to access the network.
However after the first reboot, the network does not come up. ifconfig
-a does not find the eht0 device. Atempting to load the ne module by
hand at this point results in unresolved symbols.
What am I doing wrong?
Stan Brown firstname.lastname@example.org 843-745-3154
Windows 98: n.
useless extension to a minor patch release for 32-bit extensions and
a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system
originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit
company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition.
(c) 1999 Stan Brown. Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.