Re: x windows

for the s3 virge the server would be XF86_S3V.  what is the other card's
chipset?? might be best to try to yank out the other card, and use the
onboard S3 Virge, run XF86Setup,  choose S3 Virge, set the resolution, and
the color depth .. click on done(i think thats the name of the button) it
will test it, sit back and pray it works, if it does, save the config and
exit, then you can 'startx'

nate