Re: Something wrong with potato modutils

Previously Vincent Danjean wrote:
> What was wrong is that the default paths have not been changed. To solve
> the problem, we just have to add the correct default paths in
> /etc/modutils/path, do update-modules, depmod -a, and all is good.

In that case you didn't read what modutils tells you when you
upgrade. It explicitly tells you about this and even gives you
an example if what you need to change and how. I also updates
all the default configuration-files.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |