Re: C programing

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 25, 1999 at 01:30:34PM +0200, Benak Istvan wrote:
> Someone tell me how can I find a doc about C programing (I downloaded
> the Programmer's Guide, but I can't programming under C, so I want to
> learn it!)
> So I need a doc for lammers!

How 'bout "Kerninghan, Ritchie:  The C Programming Language". Sorry,
forgot the publisher.
There's a score of other good, allright, and bad books around.  Check
your local bookstore.

Cheers, Stephan
--
Stephan Engelke                                    engelke@math.uni-hamburg.de
*** Soft drugs lead to hard drugs:  You start with Marihuana and by the